This subject grates on my bones!
I have so many people ask me about quick wins with losing weight … guess what … THERE ARE NONE!
If you want to lose weight and keep it off them you need you need to change your lifestyle and keep it that way.
Thinking that you can just drink Apple cider vinegar for a month or drink herbalife with make you forever thin is complete bollocks! Sorry but it is.
If you want to truly lose weight and keep it off, then the only thing that will work is a balanced diet and exercise and yes, you will have to carry on exercising throughout your life. Like I said it’s a lifestyle choice. Don’t expect to step on the stepper and lose 5lbs. It doesn’t work like that.
Now I’m not saying you need to be in the gym 5 times a week however here are a few things you can do without joining the gym and without exhausting yourself:
- Walk to work – if you live a mile or 2 away then walk or bike!
- Run up and down the stairs 10 times every day
- Grab some tins out of the cupboard and work your arms
- Squat whilst brushing your teeth
- Do leg raises off the side of your bed.
- Drink water!!!!!!!! Guys this is the best one and the easiest. How easy is it to drink 8 pints of beer, Well change it for water
It’s not hard to start being that little bit healthier! Fad diets do not work and more often that not you will end up gaining more weight when you stop than when you began!
Think about your lifestyle and start making them changes.
Look at the below and give them a go 👌